COVID-19 Update | 3/12/20, 12:00 PM
California Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES)
- Mass Gatherings Should be Postponed/Cancelled until the end of March (3/12/20)
“Non-essential gatherings must be limited to no more than 250 people, while smaller events can proceed only if the organizers can implement social distancing of 6 feet per person. Gatherings of individuals who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 should be limited to no more than 10 people, while also following social distancing guidelines.”
- From Eventbrite, 3/12/20: We are reaching out today with important information regarding your Eventbrite account and the status of your scheduled payouts. To ensure your funds are readily available in the event you need to issue refunds to your attendees, we are holding your scheduled payouts for all published and future events in your Eventbrite account. This change will only impact payouts you are scheduled to receive before your event ends. Now, your payout will process 5 days after your event ends, which is our typical policy.
- This could significantly impact the cash flow of your event and your organization. Please reach out to VISIONALITY, so we can help you strategize around this continually evolving situation.
- Info for Event Organizers
- Info for Event Attendees
Small Business Development Center
California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- CDPH launched an online hub that consolidates all available guidance on how to prepare and protect Californians from COVID-19
County of Ventura
- Determine the need to postpone or cancel your events.
- Put into action strategies for postponing or canceling your events.
- Update everyone in your communication chain about when your events will occur if postponed or canceled.
Zoom User Guide
VISIONALITY has put together a quick guide for using Zoom, the cloud platform for audio and video conferencing that is widely used to replace in-person meetings.
Fall 2020 Events
Since the beginning of COVID-19, VISIONALITY has been committed to providing excellent virtual events for multiple nonprofits. Contact us about hosting your Fall 2020 Events virtually.